The admissions team strives to meet the specific criteria and identify students who will benefit from Trinity’s program. The team thoroughly reviews the school history, records, diagnostic evaluations and parent input prior to admissions.
1. Parents initiate contact with the school by telephone, and a conference may be scheduled for further exploration.
2. Parents attend a tour of the school.
3. A non-refundable fee of $300 must be submitted with each application. The following forms are also required:
- Parent Release of Information
- Application for Admission
- Administration Recommendation Form
- Teacher Recommendation Form
- Student Photo
- Student Emergency Form
- Parent Questionnaire
- Discipline Record
- Authorization for Release of Records
4. Supplemental Information: We require the following records in addition to an admissions application:
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization Records
- A full psychoeducational or neuropsychoeducational evaluation describing the student’s current cognitive ability as well as academic achievement.
- Any other professional evaluations that have been administered should be submitted: speech therapy, occupational therapy, psychological evaluations and medical assessments.
- Copies of current Special Education records (if applicable): Most recent IEP or 504
- Official transcript (high school only)
5. The school will inform parents whether their child seems to be a likely candidate for admission after all data is reviewed. A letter of acceptance or denial of admission will be sent.