The admissions team works hard to identify students who will benefit most from Trinity’s program. The team thoroughly reviews the student’s school history, records, diagnostic evaluations and parent input.
A non-refundable fee of $300 must be submitted with each application. And the following forms and records are required:
- Parent Release of Information
- Application for Admission
- Administration Recommendation Form
- Teacher Recommendation Form
- Student Photo
- Student Emergency Form
- Parent Questionnaire
- Discipline Record
- Authorization for Release of Records
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization Records
- A full psychoeducational or neuropsychoeducational evaluation describing the student’s current cognitive ability as well as academic achievement.
- Any other professional evaluations that have been administered should be submitted: speech therapy, occupational therapy, psychological evaluations and medical assessments.
- Copies of current Special Education records (if applicable): Most recent IEP or 504
Official transcript (high school only)
After sending in an application packet, parents and school staff talk over the phone, and we schedule a conference (as needed) for further exploration. Families come tour of the school and meet some of the staff. The school will talk with parents about whether their child seems to be a likely candidate for admission after all the data and records are reviewed. Trinity School sends a letter of acceptance or denial of admission to each applicant family’s home.