School Hours for Students
School hours are 8:25 a.m. to 3:15 p.m. for all students. Students may come into the building at 8:15 a.m.
All grade levels begin promptly at 8:30 a.m. and end at 3:15 p.m.
Students must receive tardy slips from the school office if they are not in the building by 8:30 a.m. Students should be in the classroom, seated and ready to begin the day at 8:30. Those arriving in the classroom late cause a disturbance to others.
Leaving early for appointments will be recorded in the same manner as an early morning or afternoon tardy.
No tardies will accumulate the first 3 days of school.
On days of inclement weather, it is possible tardies will be reconsidered.
Before & After Care Hours
- Trinity School offers before care that begins at 7:15 a.m.
- Students not picked up by 3:25 p.m. will be sent to after school care.
- After school care ends at 6:00 p.m.
- There is a $5 per use fee for before school care and a $10 per use fee for after school care. Families are billed monthly for the times they use these services.
- Students picked up late from before care will incur $5 per minute.